[darcs-users] Re: [darcs #368] Proposal: unique repository ID

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Jul 1 22:27:57 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 08:07:25PM -0400,
 Mark Stosberg via RT <bugs at darcs.net> wrote
 a message of 36 lines which said:

> To make it a more convincing wishlist item it would be valuable to
> gather a consensus on darcs-users that others are interested,

OK, good idea, so, please, now that I added details to the idea, could
people on the list tell if they find the idea interesting / mandatory
/ stupid / harmless / useless / trivial / funny ?

http://bugs.darcs.net/Ticket/Display.html?id=368

Code would be welcome, of course,but my level in Haskell is far too
low to do it myself.