[darcs-users] Windows version of darcs wont 'get'

Jon Hart jon at mmmpie.com
Fri Apr 25 05:04:38 UTC 2008

Im using the latest 2.0 stable build of darcs for windows, without
cygwin.
When I try to get darcs gives me an error about wget and curl being
unrecognized internal or external commands.
Is there some installation step that I need to perform with either of
these programs?
I dont see anything in the setup instructions. Indeed, the compiling
from source instructions mention getting the libcurl source, so I
assumed that this was compiled into the binary.

Jon Hart.