[darcs-users] darcsweb patches to make it work with darcs 2.0

Alberto Bertogli albertito at blitiri.com.ar
Sun Aug 3 15:19:43 UTC 2008

Hi!

I've pushed 4 patches to make darcsweb work with darcs 2.0, while
retaining compatibility with darcs 1.0.

Thanks to Patrick Waugh (ptwaugh at gmail.com) for providing and testing
some of the patches.

As usual, you can fetch them by doing

  darcs pull http://blitiri.com.ar/p/darcsweb/repos/darcsweb/

I've tested all the combinations I could (darcs binary 1 and 2, with
repos in both formats) and everything worked as expected.

While the patches are simple, it'd be nice if they receive wider testing
to see if they don't subtly break anything in strange configurations.

After they get a little more testing, I'll make a "darcs 2.0 friendly"
darcsweb release.

So if you run darcsweb and care about darcs 2.0 compatibility, give it a
try and let me know.

Thanks,
		Alberto