[darcs-users] the gzip CRC problem

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Thu Dec 25 08:41:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

two things:

1) could people please update status on issues 1259, 844 and 842?

2) Duncan, is there any update on the zlib API with regards to being able to
extract the data even upon CRC failure?

All in all, I'd like to have the hackage zlib at least default (if not the only
option) by 2.3 (summer 2009), and also would like to kill all those CRC-related
bugs for good.

Yours,
   Petr.