[darcs-users] darcs hacking sprint, venues confirmed! (25-26 October)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Sep 12 14:07:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 08:12:04 +0100, Eric Y. Kow wrote:
> Earlier I wrote an announcement for the darcs hacking sprint on 25-26
> October.  Tonight, I am delighted to announce that we have two venues
> confirmed for the sprint and one serious offer.

Just to add to that: the Paris venue is now confirmed as well!

  * CONFIRMED: Brighton, UK     (University of Brighton)
  * CONFIRMED: Portland, USA    (Galois Connections)
  * CONFIRMED: Paris,    France (Université Paris Diderot)

This is for the weekend of 25-26 October.

http://wiki.darcs.net/index.html/Sprints

Thanks!

P.S. If you wish to participate at the Paris venue, please
     notify Nicolas Pouillard at least one week in advance.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9