[darcs-users] last call: is anybody still using GHC 6.4?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Sep 13 05:52:53 UTC 2008

> I propose that we allow our GHC 6.4 support to lapse if nobody replies
> to this email by Friday.

I think it is fair to say that not enough people care about compiling
fresh darcs with GHC 6.4.

I say it's time to officially retire our GHC support.  There is no hurry
to purposely break it (in a hypothetical cleanup patch), but we should
not make any more efforts to retain this compatibility either.

Cheers,

Eric

P.S. Thanks to Lennart Kolmodin for comments on Gentoo, which uses GHC
     6.8.x

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9