[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make Haskeline a required dependency (2nd try)

Judah Jacobson judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 21:28:01 UTC 2009

I've released a new version of Haskeline (0.6.1) which should fix the
issues that were reported.  I'm attaching the previous patches again,
plus one more which bumps the required Haskeline version in the Cabal
file.

So to install this new version of Haskeline, either download it from
Hackage or use:

cabal update && cabal install haskeline

If you're building darcs with MacPorts, Haskeline will need to be
linked against MacPorts' libiconv.  You can do that by passing the
following arguments to "runghc Setup configure" or "cabal install
haskeline":

--extra-include-dirs=/opt/local/include --extra-lib-dirs=/opt/local/lib

Mon Feb  2 18:34:00 PST 2009  Judah Jacobson <judah.jacobson at gmail.com>
  * Make Haskeline a required dependency.

Mon Feb  2 19:06:26 PST 2009  Judah Jacobson <judah.jacobson at gmail.com>
  * Don't set stdin's buffering; Haskeline will do that for us.

Fri Feb  6 13:08:04 PST 2009  Judah Jacobson <judah.jacobson at gmail.com>
  * Bump required Haskeline version to >=0.6.1.