[darcs-users] TortoiseDarcs for 2.0 is dogfooding, release will be soon

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at seas.wustl.edu
Tue Jan 6 23:31:06 UTC 2009

Hello all Windows users:

Well I didn't get it done by Christmas, but now I finally have TD2
working with darcs 2.

I'll give this a few days of full testing, as well as I have to write
readme.

The release works with darcs 1 and 2, with every pristine tree option
available. Pristine is not used at all, status is computed with "darcs
show files" and "darcs whatsnew -s -look-for-adds", and cached locally.
This improves performance with network respositories quite a lot, but
has the downside of stale status. I have ideas for improvements, but
they have to wait for the second release. Now it's testing and testing.

Kari