[darcs-users] darcs patch: Remove support for calling wget/curl on ... (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Mar 13 17:07:21 UTC 2009

Is it too early for us to do this?  Am I being too eager?  Also, what am I missing
in these patches?  What could go wrong?  Thanks!

Fri Mar 13 10:29:48 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Remove support for calling wget/curl on the command line.

Fri Mar 13 16:56:03 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Cabal: allow -fhttp to co-exist with -fcurl.
  There are some features which require HTTP and for which we do not have
  curl support.

Fri Mar 13 16:58:00 GMT 2009  Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>
  * Cabal: loosen HTTP package requirement.