[darcs-users] sprint 2010-10! (Orleans, France) got a free weekend?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jul 1 13:24:59 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

This is an informal poll to choose a Darcs hacking sprint date.

With a big merci! to University of Orleans for agreeing to host us (and
to Florent Becker for thinking to ask), the next Darcs hacking sprint
will be taking place in France, this October.

We need your input!  Darcs hackers, the preferred date is 15-17 October.
Would you be able to make it to Orleans that Fri-Sun weekend?

In case that turns out to be a bad date for people, we also need to know
which dates/preferences you have.  If you would like to attend Darcs
Hacking Sprint #5, could you please rate each of the following weekends
with 0-5 stars?  For example, Florent's preferencs might be stated as

 1 to  3  [* * * *]
 8 to 10  [* * * *]
 15 to 17 [* * * * *]
 22 to 24 [* * *]
 29 to 21 [* * *]

Thanks!

Eric

PS. I'm using a technique used as score voting to keep track of
    preferences.  Basically, I count the number of stars each
    date gets.  If the 15-17th is an acceptable date, we'll go
    with that.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9