[darcs-users] sprint 2010-10! (Orleans, France) got a free weekend?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Jul 1 13:36:55 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 14:24:58 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> We need your input!  Darcs hackers, the preferred date is 15-17 October.
> Would you be able to make it to Orleans that Fri-Sun weekend?

I always forget something.  Why do I always forget something?

Darcs Sprint tradition (all two years of it) has been to have sprints
twice a year, once as part of a major Haskell hackathon and once among
the Darcs team.  Zurich was our Hackathon sprint, and Orleans will be
our Darcs sprint.

The sprint doubles as a chance for welcoming new hackers to the team
and giving them some hands on experience, so don't be shy!  Please
do let us know what dates work best for you:

>  1 to  3  [* * * *]
>  8 to 10  [* * * *]
>  15 to 17 [* * * * *]
>  22 to 24 [* * *]
>  29 to 21 [* * *]

Also, thanks to a successful fundraising drive in February, we have
about $1200 to help pay for transportation costs.  We'll do our best to
divide this money fairly among anybody who wants to make a travel claim.
We'd love to see you!

Thanks,

Eric

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9