[darcs-users] Feedback in document about the cache mechanism

Adolfo Builes builes.adolfo at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:04:44 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

As part of my GSoC project, I'm also working on a document about the
cache mechanism, the aim of this document is to help people to
understand how the cache system works, I have a first draft, and what
I'm requesting now is if you please could take a moment to look at it,
and give me some feedback, like things you would like to see, things
you think could be improve,  etc.

Also the section "Future Work", is left to the end of the program, so
no worry about it.

The document is in: http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsInternals/CacheSystem

Thanks for you help!

--