[darcs-users] Problem with leksah repository and darcs 2.4 (release)

Hamish Mackenzie hamish.k.mackenzie at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 25 02:40:21 UTC 2010

I suspect this might be the empty directory issue I saw mentioned on this list (because the directory it complains about is an old one that no longer exists).

On OSX 10.6 built with GHC 6.12.1
~$ darcs --version
2.4 (release)
~$ mkdir test2
~$ cd test2
~/test2$ darcs get http://code.haskell.org/leksah-head/leksah
Copying patches, to get lazy repository hit ctrl-C...
Finished getting.
~/test2$ cd leksah/
~/test2/leksah$ darcs check

darcs failed:  Error renaming: destination AnchoredPath [Name "src",Name "Ghf",Name "GUI"] exists.

The same test works fine with darcs 2.3 (release) on my Ubuntu VM (32bit 9.10 GHC 6.10.4)