[darcs-users] sprint and adventure

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Oct 4 07:49:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am quite sad to tell you that things have evolved in a somewhat
unexpected way on my end of the universe. The time slice I have been
expecting to put into darcs (and hence, adventure), I have to
reallocate. I also won't be able to attend the sprint -- I apologise for
telling you so late, but I didn't know until yesterday ~midnight.

In fact, I won't have any time for darcs in that timespan, i.e. at least
until end of the autumn semester (which ends somewhere in
January). Sorry. I will hope that I can get back to you after that. The
real world came to tell me that I have been overcommitting for too long
and that I have to drop something. I will reconsider, but I don't
honestly expect that anything is going to change anytime soon in this
regard.

It's been nice to be with you. Will look forward to see you again.

Yours,
   Petr.