[darcs-users] darcs in 2010: talk/video online

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Sep 12 18:17:30 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

This Friday I gave a presentation at the AngloHaskell meetup on the
state of Darcs in 2010, what we've been up to recently and where we want
to go in the near and distant future.

I've redone the talk on YouTube, basically just stepping through the
slides and talking over them.  It's about an hour long and you
can watch it here:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUytayyTGTU

You may also prefer to just zoom through the slides yourself (should
take about 10 minutes):
  http://prezi.com/is5nzudw8jxq/darcs-in-2010/

Many thanks to Derek Wright for organising the AngloHaskell event!
Thanks also to the Darcs hackers who actually did the work behind this
talk, and to the user community for all your support and feedback.

Eric

PS: And do let me know if I've gotten anything wrong!  I'll post
    corrections as annotations or maybe do some retakes as needed.

PPS: the talk segments are:

 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUytayyTGTU
 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXjTmWD81JA
 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lXOD3fLwU8