[darcs-users] Google Summer of Code 2014: ideas wanted

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:02:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

this year's google summer of code starts quite early. Student
application deadline is March 21st and Internship happens between May
19th and August 18th.

But most importantly now, organization application deadline is Feb
14th, that is, next Friday. Darcs will probably be part of the
haskell.org organization like every year, but it's always good to have
our own Ideas page up to date and as full as possible (we may apply
ourselves anyway).

So you have ideas for a project, please edit http://darcs.net/GSoC ,
or if you don't have a wiki account, just shoot here and I'll add it
to the page.

Also if you're a student and want to participate, please talk to us
here or on IRC.

Guillaume