[aarch64-announce] OUTAGE: Storage network switch down

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Mon Mar 8 05:21:25 UTC 2021

I've swapped the backend switch with a spare and have rebooted all of the
VMs to ensure they are back in a "good" state. I'm going to spot check the
instances to ensure they have booted up OK but I think everything is back
to normal. If you have any lingering issues, please don't hesitate to let
me know and send an email to aarch64-hosting-request at osuosl.org.

Thank you for your patience!

--
Lance Albertson