[bouncer-dev] Trac instance

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Thu Nov 15 01:12:11 UTC 2007

All-

Welcome to the list! So I talked with Eric shortly after our meeting and
I got a few details ironed out with regard to the new project home. With
regard to the domain 'bouncer.osuosl.org', its not being used in any
fashion so we'll just make that the project domain name.

As for trac, it seems to make the most sense to just create a virtual
machine that we manage and move the subversion repository there so that
we can use trac to its fullest potential. We should be able to get that
done within a week or less.

Question for Eric: Mike Morgan was wondering if there was any way he can
import the history from their subversion repository into ours in some
fashion. Do you know if thats possible?

Anyways, Thanks for coming in today!

--
Lance Albertson                                    lance <at> osuosl.org
Systems Administrator / Architect                        Open Source Lab