[bouncer-dev] Trac ready

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Jan 8 23:36:43 UTC 2008

All-

Thanks to Rudy Grigar (basic), we finally have a VM up and running with
Trac. We've changed bouncer.osuosl.org to point to the trac instance so
that will be the official page for it. The next step will be two things:

1) Get an htpasswd2 username/password crypt from all of you for svn
2) Get an svndump of the current project at Mozilla then work on merging
any other code you guys wanted to do.

Let me know if you have any other questions or feature requests to trac!
Since I know all of you have accounts on ash, just save the crypt in a
file in your home directory as bouncer.htpasswd. Let Rudy know when
you've done that and he'll get it in the VM.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson                                    lance <at> osuosl.org
Systems Administrator / Architect                        Open Source Lab