[darcs-devel] UUID patch (was: Re: darcs patch)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Wed Dec 1 03:15:17 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 11:28:20PM +0100, Karel Gardas wrote:
[plans for how to approach problem, similar to what I said in my other
email]...
> For me personally this darc hacking experience was quite pleasant so I
> will be hopefully able to spent some additional time on this or other
> required simple task.

I'm definitely glad the process was pleasant! :)

> What do you think?

Sounds good to me.  I've just sent a patch to the main darcs repo to fix
the date parsing (hopefully).  I hope to release darcs 1.0.1 soon, which'll
get this change out there.
http://www.darcs.net