[darcs-devel] Support for darcshive repositories?

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu Dec 2 05:37:49 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:26:52PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Anthony Towns wrote:
> >Assuming it is, attached is a second patch that lets darcs support
> >foo:// URLs...
>
> This time for sure!

Looks pretty good! There were conflicts with Ian's unmerged changes which I
merged, so if you could pull from
http://abridgegame.org/repos/darcs-unstable, to get the resolution, that
would be great.

Also, it would be nice to add docs to configuring_darcs.tex describing the
new environment variables that are supported, that would great.  And
perhaps adding a description of DARCS_APPLY_FOO to Apply.lhs.

> +maybeURLCmd :: String -> String -> IO(Maybe(String))

I generatlly prefer ... -> IO (Maybe String)

Not an important issue, but it's always worth mentioning how I prefer
things, or noone will know... :)

BTW, I'm impressed with your first haskell.  It's definitely better than my
first haskell.. but then I was figuring things out by myself.
http://www.darcs.net