[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fix MAPI-related compile error again

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Sun Dec 5 06:15:33 PST 2004

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 08:11:04AM -0500, David Roundy wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 02:12:26PM -0500, Will wrote:
> >
> > Sat Dec  4 11:50:10 MST 2004  Will <will at glozer.net>
> >   * fix MAPI-related compile error again
>
> I think this is fixed by Ian's patch, which has the additional advantage of
> removing the #ifdefs, so this won't happen again.

Yup; Will's second fix is what prompted me to do it. I did try applying
his patch first, but get:

Fail: failed to read patch in get_extra:
Thu Nov  4 12:23:44 GMT 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * change version to 1.0.0rc4.
Perhaps this is a 'partial' repository?

(I think it is a partial repository)