[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fix MAPI-related compile error again

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Mon Dec 6 04:28:13 PST 2004

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 02:15:33PM +0000, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 08:11:04AM -0500, David Roundy wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 02:12:26PM -0500, Will wrote:
> > >
> > > Sat Dec  4 11:50:10 MST 2004  Will <will at glozer.net>
> > >   * fix MAPI-related compile error again
> >
> > I think this is fixed by Ian's patch, which has the additional advantage of
> > removing the #ifdefs, so this won't happen again.
>
> Yup; Will's second fix is what prompted me to do it. I did try applying
> his patch first, but get:
>
> Fail: failed to read patch in get_extra:
> Thu Nov  4 12:23:44 GMT 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
>   * change version to 1.0.0rc4.
> Perhaps this is a 'partial' repository?
>
> (I think it is a partial repository)

Hmmmmm.  That's a bit odd, since normally this shouldn't happen.  I've been
meaning (for ages) to add to optimize a reordering optimization, which
would arrange the order of one's patches to be the same as a remote
repository.  It may be that such an optimization would have helped here.
http://www.darcs.net