[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fix MAPI-related compile error again

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Mon Dec 6 04:30:01 PST 2004

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 12:47:23PM -0700, Will wrote:
> Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li> writes:
> > Yup; Will's second fix is what prompted me to do it. I did try applying
> > his patch first, but get:
> >
> > Fail: failed to read patch in get_extra:
> > Thu Nov  4 12:23:44 GMT 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
> >   * change version to 1.0.0rc4.
> > Perhaps this is a 'partial' repository?
> >
> > (I think it is a partial repository)
>
> The patch isn't from a partial repository, but it was sent from
> a win32 system.  Perhaps there a problem with the MIME encoding?

It's probably the repository that is being applied *to* that is partial,
although you can also (confusingly) get this error message when applying to
a complete repository, if the patch bundle has patches in its context that
aren't in the complete repository.  In a sense, a patch bundle *is* an
incomplete repository.
http://www.darcs.net