[darcs-devel] darcs patch

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Wed Jul 28 03:23:12 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 06:17:10PM -0400, Andrew Pimlott wrote:
> Wasn't there a thread recently on beautifying darcs emails?  Am I the
> only one seeing them this way?

Yes, there was, and you should have seen how ugly they were before! :)

Actually, it looks like somehow I've broken the creation of the MIME
attachments.  :( That code is not pretty... I keep hoping someone else will
fix it... :) The patch is supposed to be a MIME attachment, but obviously
that isn't working right.

I'm not sure what's broken, but if anyone (who perhaps knows the relevant
RFCs better than I) can stare at the file and see why it's not a valid MIME
file, it'll definitely help me fix it.
http://www.abridgegame.org