[darcs-devel] darcs patch

andrew at pimlott.net andrew at pimlott.net
Wed Jul 28 17:19:36 PDT 2004

--aaack

I noticed that if I "darcs mv foo bar" and then "darcs whatsnew .", I don't
see the move.  "darcs record" is similar, which caused me to leave a move
out of a patch.

list_touched_files is oddly silent about move patches.  Will something else
go wrong with this change?

Wed Jul 28 17:13:27 PDT 2004  andrew at pimlott.net
  * have a move patch "touch" both files

--aaack

New patches:

[have a move patch "touch" both files
andrew at pimlott.net**20040729001327] {
hunk ./Patch.lhs 1139
+list_touched_files (Move f1 f2) = map fn2fp [f1, f2]
}

Context:

[remove a blank line from darcs diff
andrew at pimlott.net**20040727215457
 changelog already adds a newline, so there is no need to add another.
]
[update web page to indicated ghc 6.2 is required.
David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>**20040727113943]
[if --last gives more than the size of repo, show entire repo.
David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>**20040727112730]
[interface changes in rollback, rerecord and get.
David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>**20040727112140
 This changes --tag, --patch etc to be a tad more logical.
]
[TAG 0.9.23
David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>**20040726121415]

Patch bundle hash:
7c650cfa2ef4559e9869de5a037486a030ec65d3

--aaack