[darcs-devel] Re: darcs patch

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Mon Nov 1 05:17:39 PST 2004

On 2004-11-01, Taral <taral at taral.net> wrote:

> The required login thing.
>
>> > Can't it just log people in as "guest" by default or something?
>>=20
>> They can either use the URL provided, or login as "guest"/"guest",
>> which may become documented on the front page.
>
> If it were documented, it wouldn't be as bad... I like roundup's system,
> with a default set of perms when not logged in...

Yes, it could be clearer. The link from the front page bypasses the need
to login.

http://www.darcs.net/

Soon we should be done configuring it and doing basic testing and will do a
general account sign-up for developers like yourself.

David or I will announce here when that's ready.

	Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark at summersault.com     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .