[darcs-devel] darcs patch

Taral taral at taral.net
Tue Nov 2 10:07:41 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 08:07:39PM +0100, Jan Braun wrote:
> janbraun at gmx.net schrob:
> > Spam detection software, running on the system
> > "dustpuppy.kawo2.rwth-aachen.de", has
> > identified this incoming email as possible spam.  [...]
>
> Argh, sorry about that.
> An admin has promised me he'll look into it, let's hope this does't
> happen again.

If that was a darcs patch, then there is a patch in the devel tree to
fix it. You need:

Thu Sep 30 19:44:44 CDT 2004  Taral <taral at taral.net>
  * Consolidate make_email and make MIME compliant

Thu Sep 30 19:51:43 CDT 2004  Taral <taral at taral.net>
  * Make really MIME-compliant

--
Taral <taral at taral.net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.