[darcs #23] Re: [darcs-devel] the meaning of 1.0.0rc4

Will via RT bugs at darcs.net
Sat Nov 6 20:17:15 PST 2004

Sat Nov 06 23:17:15 2004: New ticket: 23.
Transaction: Ticket created by will at glozer.net
       Queue: Darcs
     Subject: Re: [darcs-devel] the meaning of 1.0.0rc4
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: will at glozer.net
 Ticket <URL: http://bugs.darcs.net/.//Ticket/Display.html?id=23 >

David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> writes:

> On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 06:14:29PM -0700, Will wrote:
>>
>> I noticed that my patch updating the windows build documentation hasn't
>> been applied yet, I'll attach another copy to this email, it may need a
>> little massaging...
>
> Thanks for resending! I did indeed need to clean up the latex a bit, but
> that's fine.

Thanks!  I've never actually written any latex before and haven't
managed to get a toolchain running =) It doesn't look like the
hyperlinks are rendering properly in the HTML manual.

Regards,
Will