[darcs-devel] moving changes from darcs-unstable to darcs

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Wed Nov 10 06:59:03 PST 2004

I've just moved a bunch of changes from the darcs-unstable branch to the
main darcs repository.  Hopefully this will get these changes better
tested, so they can go into darcs 1.0.1, as long as that release doesn't
come too soon (i.e. no serious brown bag bugs).

There are still some patches in darcs-unstable that I *haven't* pulled,
which I'd like to get into the main darcs repository.  Most noteable is the
mime-compliance work of Taral, which I haven't pulled in because I don't
think that darcs can yet parse mime-compliant patches.  So if Taral (or
anyone else) could verify that send and apply will work with the new
changes, that would be great.  Tests for this would also be good (using
perhaps send -o and apply, in particular with patches that have long lines
in them (which will get broken in the mime-compliance business).  It would
be nice to get these changes all together so I can spend less time
resolving conflicts in the makefile...
http://www.darcs.net