[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Consolidate make_email and make MIME com... (and 11 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu Nov 18 04:58:32 PST 2004

Thu Sep 30 20:44:44 EDT 2004  Taral <taral at taral.net>
  * Consolidate make_email and make MIME compliant

Thu Sep 30 20:51:43 EDT 2004  Taral <taral at taral.net>
  * Make really MIME-compliant

Fri Oct  1 07:42:22 EDT 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * Resolve conflict in makefile.

Mon Oct  4 10:24:30 EDT 2004  Craig M. Lennox <mirian at sandstorm.net>
  * Moved filenames duplicated in DARCS_FILES and CGI_FILES to new
  variable, COMMON_FILES.  Sorted lists alphabetically for convenience
  in maintaining them.

Tue Oct 19 06:43:40 EDT 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * resolve makefile conflict.

Wed Oct 27 08:11:54 EDT 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * resolve makefile conflict.

Sat Nov  6 09:30:03 EST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * resolve makefile conflict.

Sat Nov 13 07:24:56 EST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * resolve conflict with reportbug change.

Wed Nov 17 07:26:34 EST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add interface for parsing email attachments.
  Note that this change does *not* yet actually parse email attachments
  properly.  I'm vaguely hoping that someone else will be willing to write
  that code.

Wed Nov 17 14:20:28 EST 2004  Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>
  * mention getting darcs via darcs, re-organize a bit

  As before, I'll temporarily host a preview of this update here:
  http://mark.stosberg.com/Tech/darcs/front.html

Thu Nov 18 07:27:21 EST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * ugly hack to avoid single '.' on a line in patch emails.
  This is needed because the MIME module was occasionally sticking a '.' on a
  single line, which sendmail would interperet as the end of the message.

Thu Nov 18 07:41:45 EST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * add support for decoding quoted mime patch bundles.