[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Consolidate make_email and make MIME com... (and 11 more)

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Nov 19 04:46:36 PST 2004

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 11:20:17PM -0600, Taral wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 07:58:32AM -0500, David Roundy wrote:
> > Thu Nov 18 07:41:45 EST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
> >   * add support for decoding quoted mime patch bundles.
>
> This is non-compliant decoding. qpdecode from MIME.hs is compliant,
> perhaps you should use that?

I'm not sure where to find MIME.hs, and am tired of working on email stuff
for now.  Definitely a compliant qpdecode would be a good idea, but I just
don't have the energy for it right now.  I spent all my energy tracking
down a stupid bug where I was failing to decode the MIME before running
gpg.  :( (It took me forever, because I didn't think to run my test cases
with the --verify option.)
http://www.darcs.net