[darcs-devel] darcs patch

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Fri Oct 22 10:31:21 PDT 2004

Fri Oct 22 12:29:31 EST 2004  Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>
  * a test for adding directories
  I added a (failing) test for adding a new directory. The bug is simply in the
  diagnostic message returned. The directory is referred to a file when it
  should be referred to as a directory to be less confusing.

  Here's what the failing test output looks like now:

  not ok 1 - Make sure that messages about directories call them directories.
  #     Failed test (add.pl at line 20)
  #                   'A file named foo.d is already in the repository!
  # Note that to ensure portability we don't allow files that differ
  # only in case.
  # '
  #     doesn't match '(?-xism:directory)'