[darcs-devel] darcs patch

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sat Oct 23 21:02:41 PDT 2004

Sat Oct 23 22:56:28 EST 2004  Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>
  * update common option section titles
  I converted the common option heading titles. Since the current titles were almost
  as terse as the option names, little clarity is lost.

  However, having the flag names makes it easier to find this documentation in the index
  when you are looking up the documentation for a particular flag.

  The final step would be to alphabetize the list, but this would involve moving
  around the contents of nearly the entire file, which I didn't feel up for.

Sat Oct 23 22:59:54 EST 2004  Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>
  * Extend docs for --summary, --no-summary
  I couldn't tell that the common --summary option was properly documented anywhere,
  including the details of meaning of it's output. Here's a first stab. This is probably
  not comprehensive in terms of the all the letters used to flag the state of a file.