[darcs-devel] Re: Patch failed!

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Tue Oct 26 05:40:12 PDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 08:30:23AM -0400, darcs-devel at abridgegame.org wrote:
> Running pull.pl ...
> ok 1 - darcs pull should work relative to the current directory
>
> Fail: <stdin>: hGetLine: end of file
>
> not ok 2 - darcs pull should pull into repo specified with --repo
> #     Failed test (pull.pl at line 31)
> #                   'No remote changes to pull in!
> # '
> #     doesn't match '(?i-xsm:Finished pulling.)'
> ok 3 - temp1 exists here
> ok 4 - temp1 directory was deleted
> ok 5 - temp1 exists here
> ok 6 - temp1 directory was deleted
> 1..6
> # Looks like you failed 1 tests of 6.
> make: *** [check] Error 1
> Test failed!
> Looks like you have a bad patch!
> Error in test...

Nigel, for some reason your pull --repodir patch is failing on the
abridgegame.org server.  I haven't been able to figure out why (and don't
have time today).  It works fine on my laptop.  :( It looks vaguely like it
isn't your fault, but is because an earlier command is failing, but I'm not
sure.  If you (or anyone else) have an idea what might be wrong, that would
be great.
http://www.abridgegame.org