[darcs-devel] darcs patch: introduce escape levels for output to terminal

ptp at lysator.liu.se ptp at lysator.liu.se
Fri Apr 1 10:27:00 PST 2005

David Roundy wrote:
> Have you sent this patch? I'm still catching up on my email from last
> week... I agree that extending the DARCS_TRUST_ISPRINT scheme sounds like a
> good idea for now.

I'm sending it now.  I hoped to come up with something better
by this week, but I didn't get the time to.

I will keep looking into it and see if I can improve it.
At least I will document it in the manual if you think
it's good.

Mon Mar 21 02:43:45 CET 2005  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * introduce escape levels for output to terminal
  The escape level lowers security but enables foreign character encodings.