[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add hash function to FastPackedString (and 1 more)

Benedikt Schmidt beschmi at cloaked.de
Tue Apr 5 05:25:10 PDT 2005

[Sent for the second time, the first one didn't get to darcs-devel.]

I have removed the macros, but there are still some unneccessary checks
in Lcs.lhs that can be removed when the code is tested some more.

The second patch should depend on the first, but I didn't have the patience
to wait for --ask-deps. Would it make sense to add a add-dep option
that accepts a patch name to record?

Mon Apr  4 13:08:50 CEST 2005  Benedikt Schmidt <beschmi at cloaked.de>
  * add hash function to FastPackedString

Tue Apr  5 14:31:55 CEST 2005  Benedikt Schmidt <beschmi at cloaked.de>
  * replace Hunt/Szymanski diff algorithm with one by Myers