[darcs-devel] darcs patch: clarify wording of "w" in patch selection.

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Tue Apr 5 18:06:38 PDT 2005

Tue Apr  5 20:02:03 EST 2005  Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>
  * clarify wording of "w" in patch selection.

  I consider this an interim solution. I think it's probably best to take command
  out. People can already review a patch again later by using "j" and "k".

  In the longer term, the idea of implementing "/" and "?" for forward and
  backward patch name searching will be helpful.

  It may also be helpful to have some kind confirmation at end of a record,
  but that's a separate issue.

      Mark