QuickCheck, I assume? Re: [darcs-devel] "Arguments exhausted after 0 tests" during testing

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Fri Apr 8 08:53:28 PDT 2005

Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de> writes:

> What does this message mean?  Is something broken in my setup, or
> should I expect it?  Testing finshed without errors.

Sounds like QuickCheck was unable to generate any random data values that
matched the criteria.
If that's it, your setup is fine, nothing wrong.
--
Programming is the Magic Executable Fridge Poetry, | www.ScannedInAvian.com
It is machines made of thought, fueled by ideas.   | -- Shae Matijs Erisson