[darcs-devel] include darcs-wrapper script in main repo

Kannan Goundan cakoose at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 17:41:13 PDT 2005

David:

Since there is currently no way to create a Cygwin build of Darcs, I
maintain a wrapper script that converts Cygwin paths into Windows
paths before passing them to the Darcs binary.

Right now, I keep the latest version of that script on my web page
and have a link to it from the Darcs wiki.  Do you think it could be
kept in the main Darcs repo instead?  Doing so would make things
slightly easier for me.

- Kannan