[darcs-devel] [darcs #355] stack overflow when using darcs through tailor on unix

Zooko via RT bugs at darcs.net
Tue Apr 19 01:58:59 PDT 2005

Tue Apr 19 04:58:56 2005: New ticket: 355.
Transaction: Ticket created by zooko
       Queue: Darcs
     Subject: stack overflow when using darcs through tailor on unix
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: zooko at zooko.com
 Ticket <URL: http://bugs.darcs.net/.//Ticket/Display.html?id=355 >

"""
Stack space overflow: current size 8000016 bytes.
Use `+RTS -Ksize' to increase it.
Failure applying upstream changes: 'darcs record' returned status 512
"""

The problem is, I'm not invoking darcs, I'm invoking tailor.  So I guess I'll
have to hack tailor to pass these switches to darcs.  This, combined with
bug #344 makes me wonder if darcs shouldn't have a larger stack size by default.

Regards,

Zooko