[darcs-devel] Darcs-git pulling from the Linux repo: a Linux VM question

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Wed Apr 27 14:31:41 PDT 2005

> And, with appropriate unsafeInterleaveIOing of the remaining work to be
> done, the patches you get by diffing files should be being immediately
> consumed by apply, or the file writing, or whatever it is you're doing
> with them.

I'm still stuck on that one.  To be more precise, I'm building a list
of patches that I simply pass to

  NamedP ... [] (join_patches ...)

and pass the result to read_repo which in turn passes it to pull_cmd.

Should I perhaps be building one ComP for every directory or some
other such structure?

                                        Juliusz