[darcs-devel] darcs patch: simplify get_common_and_uncommon code, and make it laz...

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sun Aug 7 06:22:40 PDT 2005

Hi Ian and others,

I'd appreciate if you'd take a careful look at this patch.  I think I
didn't change the behavior of the code (except making it lazier), but this
is the sort of code in which one can make changes that work fine until some
rare repository comes along and suddenly they cause corruption.

David

Sun Aug  7 09:19:00 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * simplify get_common_and_uncommon code, and make it lazier.
  This addresses the bug noticed by Florian, where we were downloading an
  unnecesary file from the remote inventories/.