[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fix for bug Ian found in apply.

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu Aug 11 09:29:11 PDT 2005

Hi Ian,

This patch addresses the bug you pointed out in apply that affects the
cabal repository.  I think it's a moderately clear fix, but I'm wondering
if perhaps we could achieve the same effect more elegantly and universally
if we were to just coalesce the patches before applying them.  That
applyHunkLines and applyHunks is some frightening code.  :(

David.

Thu Aug 11 12:25:58 EDT 2005  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
  * fix for bug Ian found in apply.
  This is the bug manifested in the cabal repository.