[darcs-devel] Trac + darcs: a workable setup

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Sat Aug 20 03:02:54 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've been playing around with the idea of exporting a darcs repo to a
svn repo on a regular basis to be able to use darcs.

I documented all my work here:
http://www.simplicidade.org/notes/archives/2005/08/trac_darcs_im_i.html

It works almost perfectly. The last problem to solve is the import of
the author and date of the change set into svn. I'm using an old
version of tailor.py, but it seems that the newest versions already do
it. I'll update the post after I tested them.

Of course this is nothing new, lot's of people have talked about this
setup in this mailing list in the past, but this how-to might help
others.

Best regards,
--
Contact page: http://public.xdi.org/=melo