[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Rewrite gcau, add explanatory comment from David and s...

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Mon Aug 29 19:21:11 PDT 2005

Here's an updated gcau patch.

I've got the below testsuite problem twice now, out of about 6 testsuite
runs. The first time I thought it was fixed by some later rejigging I
did, but now it's happened again I guess not. No idea if it's related to
the gcau changes or not.

Still, it's good to know the other 104.85% is okay  :-)

resolve..................dubious
        Test returned status 0 (wstat 13, 0xd)
[...]
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
resolve.pl     0    13    ??   ??       %  ??
Failed 1/23 test scripts, 95.65% okay. -8/165 subtests failed, 104.85% okay.

(It'd be great if someone diagnosed and fixed the
No root path(s) specified at /usr/share/perl/5.8/ExtUtils/Command.pm line 95
warnings in the testsuite too, BTW)

Tue Aug 30 03:09:43 BST 2005  Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>
  * Rewrite gcau, add explanatory comment from David and some TODO notes