[darcs-devel] Re: [darcs-users] Broken mailer ?

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Sun Dec 11 17:34:34 PST 2005

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 04:47:10PM -0700, Will wrote:
> Taral <taralx at gmail.com> writes:

> >> Message/ in http://urchin.earth.li/darcs/ian/bark/ might be useful.
> >> Unfortunately not something I've got around to cabalising yet.
> >
> > Or the one I wrote a while back for this explicit purpose:
> >
> > http://www.taral.net/MIME.tar.gz
>
> I'm willing to work on integrating one of these MIME libraries with
> darcs, but which one?

I have no idea of the differences.

> Should we rely on a cabal package or include
> the library source with darcs?

Using cabal packages would be better.

For now at least we'd probably want to ship a copy of the cabal package
with the darcs source and to install it to a temporary location
(in-place would do if cabal makes that easy - I forget) if it isn't
globally installed already.

Thanks
Ian