[darcs-devel] [issue60] darcs pull fetches an entire patch before asking if you want it

Clive Crous bugs at darcs.net
Fri Dec 16 03:05:55 PST 2005

New submission from Clive Crous <clive at darkarts.co.za>:

I have a 52mb patch that's in the live repository and I *dont* want it in my
local repository.  (it's a whole load of media files that are not being used
yet, will only get included in actual releases in a few versions downstream).

I pay quite heavily per mb for my internet connection at home, and having to sit
through it downloading that entire patch every time i try pull *other* patches
seems quite strange.

nosy: clive, droundy, tommy
priority: bug
status: unread
title: darcs pull fetches an entire patch before asking if you want it