[darcs-devel] [issue63] bugreport

Victor Blomqvist bugs at darcs.net
Fri Dec 16 04:46:10 PST 2005

New submission from Victor Blomqvist <viblo at dtek.chalmers.se>:

Hi,

I got this from darcs:
>darcs: bug in darcs!
>If possible, please send the contents of _darcs/patches/pending_buggy
>along with a bug report.
>Please report this to bugs at darcs.net
>If possible include the output of 'darcs --exact-version'.darcs: bug in
>darcs!

I occurred when I tried to do a pull from a usb-memory:
H:\doc>darcs pull d:\doc

In doc there is 3 word documents. The first time, darcs crashed with no
bug report just after having said that there was a conflict. I then tried
again after having deleted the lock-file, and that generated the error
seen above.

darcs exact version:
>darcs compiled on May 30 2005, at 11:54:13
># configured Mon May 30 11:48:37 USMST 2005
>sh ./configure --disable-mmap --target=mingw
>Context:
>[update web page to reflect new stable release (1.0.3)
>Tomasz Zielonka <tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com>**20050524225643]
>[TAG 1.0.3
>Tomasz Zielonka <tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com>**20050524215127]

pending_buggy is attached as a zip.

(I use darcs to keep track of a few word documents just to learn the basics.)

/Victor

files: pending_buggy.zip
messages: 227
nosy: droundy, tommy, viblo