[darcs-devel] "This operation will not be unrevertable!"

Jonathon Mah me at JonathonMah.com
Fri Dec 16 07:18:00 PST 2005

(Reply to self)

> I suggest changing the wording to "You will not be able to unrevert
> this operation! Proceed?", and I'll send a patch to do so.

OK, very sorry for cluttering up the list. If you don't mind too
much, I'll insert my name into the author field as well. Please
ignore the other patch.

New patches:

[Clarify wording for changes that can't be unreverted
Jonathon Mah <me at JonathonMah.com>**20051216151501] {
hunk ./Unrevert.lhs 123
-    Nothing -> do really <- askUser "This operation will not be
unrevertable! Proceed? "
+    Nothing -> do really <- askUser "You will not be able to
unrevert this operation! Proceed? "
}

Context:

[Fix mistyped /dev/null, fixes --sendmail-command in Windows
Esa Ilari Vuokko <ei at vuokko.info>**20051129160120]
[Use \ as path separator for GnuPG in Windows -- makes apply --verify
work
Esa Ilari Vuokko <ei at vuokko.info>**20051129164533]
[make dangers and recommended use of "Amend" clearer in the docs.
Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com>**20051213140523
I think it's important to be clearer about when it's appropriate to
use 'amend',
so I moved some notes into the short and mid-length help texts.
]
[update web page to reflect 1.0.5 as latest stable source.
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051213111137]
[fix handling of absolute paths containing drive letters
Will <will at glozer.net>**20051208054737
This fixes issue 47 where paths containing drive letters (i.e. on
windows)
are not treated as absolute paths.
]
[bump version to 1.0.6pre1
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051208092839]
[TAG 1.0.5
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051207112730]
Patch bundle hash:
4eec48fd1eb80d54720a0b727b53788f4c33193d